Oh hey Tuesday!! Well, last week i talked about bras today is underwear, yes, so, gone are the days when your underwear options were limited to just two colors. Now it seems that there are panty options in droves, promising to do everything from tame your tummy to disappear underneath your wardrobe.But the right ones will give you license to wear just about anything by accentuating your figure to its best advantage. It obvious that every woman should have several pairs of panties for different occasions. There are so many underwear choices for women these days that it is easy to get confused about what you should wear and when, though. It just all depends on your body type, modesty level and how the underwear will work with what you are wearing. Here are the essential panty guide for all shapes, sizes and fashion need.
- Steer clear of
see-through mishaps. If you are wearing sheer clothing, it is best to go
with a pair of panties that is in a skin tone color. Lighter women will
want to choose a buff or nude color, while darker women may need a tan
or brown undergarment.
- Make sure that your underwear isn't visible in your outfit. Avoid the peek-a-boo look by choosing a low cut briefs to wear with low ride jeans.
the perfect fit. If the underwear rides up, curls up around the waist
or pinches, then you will need to choose a larger size. If the underwear
sags around the crotch or falls down, you will need to go down in size.
- Complement your assets. Women who love their booty should choose a fanny flaunting thong or comfy, yet sexy, boy shorts. Show off a toned belly with bikini briefs.
- Hide your flaws. If
you need to suck it in or banish a roll, select a control top or
slimming pair of panties. These are usually high-waisted panties that
push excess fat back so that the stomach looks flatter.
- Look for quality fabric. Fabric can be a big cause of discomfort when wearing underwear, especially if it is scratchy, sweat-inducing, doesn't breathe, and feels awful.
- Check the tightness of any elastic bands. An elastic
band that feels too tight will constrict you. The elastic bands on some
underwear can be too tight, placing you at risk of constricting your
blood flow or causing skin irritation.A
good pair of underwear should not leave marks on your body after wear.
- Care for your underwear properly. Good care for
underwear is essential for prolonging its life and ensuring that you get
the most comfort from it. Avoid premature
destruction of your comfortable underwear by reading the care label
carefully and storing all underwear in an airy, clean space.
Get yourself good quality and comfortable underwear and boost your confidence.